How to make lemongrass and ginger tea | Lemongrass & Ginger Tea Recipe Without Milk
The need of the hour is the best suited words for today's blog post. Add a delightful, intriguing aroma and a burst of freshness to your lifestyle with this herbal tea and take a one step towards a good health. Sharing Lemon grass & ginger, green tea recipe with step by step photos.
Lemon grass is also known as fever grass is an herb with a subtle lemon flavor and floral fragrance. It is a perennial plant and belongs to the grass family of Poaceae.
Lemongrass and ginger, green tea is a very refreshing drink. It is an excellent home remedy to ward off cold and cough and boost our immune system. This herbal tea has antibacterial, anti inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
Health benefits of Lemongrass tea
- Super boost to your immune system
- Protects your heart
- Improve body metabolism
- Helps in lowering blood pressure
- Cures Fever
- Relieves cold symptoms including cough and nasal congestion
- Treat lung infection and respiratory problems
- Works great on UTI infection - Relieve UTI problem and speed up the healing process.
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body
- Prevents Cancer
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation
- Treats depression and anxiety
- Keep the skin healthy
- Good for the digestion
- Calm nerves and muscular tissues
- Cures bad breath
- Treats insomnia
Let's get startedRecipe details
- Preparation time 2-3 minutes
- Cooking time 5-10 minutes
- Serving 2
- 2-3 tsp roughly chopped Lemongrass
- 1tsp peeled & grated ginger
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 2-3 cups water
- 1 green tea bag (optional)
◾Take off the saucepan from heat. Add green tea and steep the tea for about 3-5 minutes.
◾Add 1-2 tbsp honey. Stir it well.
◾Pour tea into cups. Serve it immediately and enjoy.