How to make Burnt Garlic Fried Rice | Healthy Burnt Fresh Garlic Fried Rice Recipe with step by step photos..
As promised, I'm back with one more recipe with this winter special ingredient. Sharing recipe with step by step photos..
In today's recipe, star ingredient is the fresh green garlic.
Burnt Garlic Fried Rice is a very popular Indo Chinese street food. The USP of this fried rice dish is loads of burnt garlic flavor. The preparation of this dish is very similar to our regular fried rice except the addition of good quantity of garlic and its delightful burnt flavor!🙄 What!🤔 Come again! 🙄
Yes 😀. You heard it right, it really makes this rice dish very very delicious..
Let's get started
- Preparation time 8-10 minutes
- Cooking time 15-20 minutes
- Servings 2-3
- 150 -180 grams boiled white rice you can also make use of leftover rice
- Handful of green garlic chives
- 15-20 garlic cloves
- 3-4 green chillies or as preferred
- 1 small onion - finely chopped
- 1 small carrot - peeled - cut into small cubes
- 1 small capsicum - cut into small cubes
- 8-10 french beans - cut into small cubes -
- 1 Maggi magic cube
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- Add a dash of white vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Spring onion - greens for garnish
◾Heat oil in a fry pan. Add finely chopped garlic cloves. Stir fry on high flame until golden brownish.
◾Add carrots, beans, pepper, onions and green chilies. Stir fry on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
◾Add crushed and powdered maggi magic cube, soya sauce, vinegar and salt to taste. Mix it all well.
◾Add the cooked rice. Toss it up well! Stir fry for a min or two.